Now that we are in a “stage of reset” in our lives, homes and communities, let’s pray that God will have His way through all of this and that man will not become master manipulators in this situation. Let’s ambush these evil plans that tried to take prayer out of schools, crosses off of churches, and God out of our government. Believers, let’s get busy and rise with the risen Christ. We are no longer spiritually in a grave, we are partakers of the risen Christ! Victorious and tactical. God has been showing me these 5 words these past few years, in a series of dreams, and I believe that the time has come for us to adhere and dismantle the Kingdom of darkness:
Clandestine, Discretion, Prudent, Commando, Tactical.
- Clandestine: secrecy, stealth, covert, sneaky, undercover.
Don’t be like Hezekiah. There are just times that you have to keep your business to yourself. Don’t tell the enemy all of your business.
Envoys from Babylon
Isa 39:1 At that time Merodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and was recovered.
Isa 39:2 And Hezekiah was glad of them, and shewed them the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.
Isa 39:3 Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far country unto me, evenfrom Babylon.
Isa 39:4 Then said he, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All that is in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.
Isa 39:5 Then said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD of hosts:
Isa 39:6 Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the LORD.
2. Discretion: Prudent, power of free decision or latitude of choice, common sense. Showing good judgment, capable of observing prudent silence, non-continuous, detached, disconnected, separate (as in HOLY) unattached (from this world.)
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3. Prudent: Shrewd in the management of affairs, cautious, discreet, provident, fugal, wisdom, marked by wisdom or judiciousness, politic, tactical, prim, puritanical, straight-laced.
Jos 8:7 Then ye shall rise up from the ambush, and seize upon the city: for the LORD your God will deliver it into your hand.
4. Commando: Like one of my favorite characters on television, Michael Weston who is a burned spy in “Burn Notice,” you are to go in under a certain set of circumstances and be unstoppable in getting the job done.
5. Tactical: A planned action for an accomplished end. Intended for a particular purpose policitic, prudent, wise. Manuevering forces in combat. (Jehovah Sabaoth) The skill of using agailable means to accomplish an end. Mode of procedure. M.O. Mode of Operandi. Approach, manner, method, style, style, system, technique.
2Ch 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
2Ch 20:21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.
2Ch 20:22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
2Ch 20:23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.
The Lord Delivers Judah AND HE WILL DELIVER US.