Good Tuesday Morning! 06-07-22
The Lord is saying to you, “You are an overcomer and that’s just the way it is supposed to be with those who believe in Me. Even on your worst day, you still make it through and call my name. You wake up the next day ready for another blessing so that you can bless others. Your life is the first blessing of the day. Our conversation is the second. Both are to be thankful for. I thank you for loving me and telling others about me. It pleases me to hear you call out to me each day. What kind of relationship would it be if we didn’t talk to one another? If you are having a hard time hearing me, block out everything that is around you and concentrate on me and call my name. I will come to you. Even the slightest thing can stop the process like the radio or tv on in the background. I Am like soundwaves and you are the conduit which catches them. The radio so to speak. I speak all of the time. You just have to train yourself to ‘tune in’ to me. I know that your life is busy. The World would have it that way so that you cannot plug in to me or recharge. I tell you, find the time and you will see more blessings in your life. I love you.”
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
- John 3:29He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- John 10:16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- John 10:27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- John 18:37Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
- Revelation 3:20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Revelation 18:4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations