Get out of The System
I Rev17:1- 5 The Scarlet Woman, the Whore. Babylon, the Worldly system.
A. God is telling us today to “come out of the system.”
We call it the Worldly System because God has a system of His own which doesn’t include greed, envy, jealousy and murder.
He owns everything that exists. Only a fallen, downtrodden, rebellious angel like Lucifer/satan would refuse to go with the flow therefore we should refuse to go with his flow as well. Swim the other way my friend.He informed the other angels that if they refused to do things his way he would be vicious to them. He promised them wealth, power, position and everything that they already had been given by the Godhead. He operates in fear because he exists in fear. He knows that his days are almost over and he does not want to be in that fire for Eternity. He wanted to be a part of the God-head, a 4th wheel shall we say. But it didn’t turn out that way.
1. Satan set up “the system” out of greed and gain. There is so much on this Earth that we can literally barter our way through life and be content. Satan created the use of money which established man in greed to the point of murder as with Cain and Abel.
a. Adam and Eve didn’t pay for their food and neither should we. They didn’t pay utilities and taxes either.
2. Satan walks around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour and merchandizing is one of the ways that he devours human beings. 1 Peter 5:8 1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
1Pe 5:9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
1Pe 5:10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
1Pe 5:11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
II. One thing the satan lacked….the power of the spoken Word.
A. We have it. You should speak ‘good’ word over you and your family each day and pray even before you shut your eyes to sleep at night.
1. God uses creation, satan uses magic, slight of hand, trickery, manipulation.
2. He even learned how to manipulate DNA and RNA through his fearful tactics to affect our future generations. Have you ever heard the term that man gets weaker but wiser? For example, fear causes cell wall rigidity resulting in such diseases as glaucoma, leaky gut, allergies, stroke, heart disease and heart attacks. The Word says that in the end times, men’s hearts shall fail them. Luk 21:26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
3. Anxiety and fear is a direct result of a person’s broken relationship with God, another person or themselves, or it can be inherited from their parents. The satanic DNA changes have caused predispositions to one or more of the aforementioned diseases. the Bible holds many references to emotions causing diseases in mankind.
III. The System curse
A. Think of Egypt. Egypt had the symbol of wealth through military strength and conquest. When God’s curses came down upon Egypt there went their cattle, horses, asses, camels, oxen and sheep. Their firstborn died. Even the Pharaoh’s only son died. Hence, our celebration of Passover, when Death passed over our homes that wore the Blood of the Lamb on them, just as we are and should be doing today.
1. I bind every evil spirit that is attempting to “passover” your household and command them to go to Hell and burn for Eternity NEVER to return to you and your loved ones again. We have power over every evil thing. Use it.
B. Egypt’s trade and commerce was hit, the symbol of wealth through the caravan lifelines carrying their harvest to merchant markets of the rest of the world. It attacked Egypt’s wealth which was represented by the harvest as the asses carried the grain to the threshing floor, the oxen performed the necessary agricultural duties, and the sheep treaded the seed into the ground at planting time and thrashed the grain on the threshing floor at harvest time. Their own riches, abilities and everything the Egyptians put their faith and hope into to make them a great nation was affecting through the curse. Rev 3:17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—
Rev 3:18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.
C. Lucifer had not only commanded a following by this time, but he created something else new in the universe. He invented commerce. Supply and Demand. CHECK THIS OUT : It is through the power of commerce that he is the one who could choose who would be rich and who would be poor. This is why we MUST put our trust in Jehovah Jireh, our Provider because satan doesn’t want you to have anything. And just think, we are still arguing about the tithe. Ok, don’t tithe, keep trusting in satan’s commerce and see how abundantly rich you will get. This is why we hear of so many people hitting the lottery and becoming horribly poor months or years later. It all belonged to him anyway. I don’t know about you but I will trust in God.
1. This is not a commercial break and no one is paying me to say this but I fought against tithing for years, most of my ministry really and was too broke to throw the pot out of the window so to speak. Believe it or not but, recently, and I do mean recently, since I’ve been faithfully tithing, God spares my bank account. It is hard to explain to you. I can feel it. It is a supernatural event. As Jesus says, “I bid you come.” As the commercial says, “Try it you’ll like it!” Tithing is no joke. My bank account hasn’t been on zero since I’ve been tithing and giving. I’ve been on this kick lately where I have been buying books from people that I know and love who are writing books, just to help them and add to my literary library AND it feels great! Folks I am tithing and giving. You can be blessed to if you do so. Those who don’t are simply stingy. Look y’all don’t get this $1400 stimulus check and act like you don’t want to tithe to your church, pastor or wherever you get fed. Alright? Trust me on this one. Now would be the time to start if you haven’t. Better still….trust Jesus!
IV. Supply and Demand
A. Satan set the standard for the world. He set the price. He controlled creation by creating supply and demand, creating a ripple of fear throughout the heavens. We ought to be ashamed of ourselves hustling to the stores to get toilet paper and the virus that was out had nothing to do with toilet paper. Think about it. What was that about anyway?
1. Until satan created supply and demand the entire heavenly host gave freely to each other. Freely you have received, freely give amen? We should give our gifts of talents and abilities to one another. All of our needs are supplied by our Creator, why do we worry? Satan has a unique niche in the market and sadly we, as humans fall for it upon each waking hour. Do we really need that 3rd Tv?
Eze 27:32 In their wailing for you They will take up a lamentation, And lament for you: ‘What city is like Tyre, Destroyed in the midst of the sea?
Eze 27:33 ‘When your wares went out by sea, You satisfied many people; You enriched the kings of the earth With your many luxury goods and your merchandise.
Eze 27:34 But you are broken by the seas in the depths of the waters; Your merchandise and the entire company will fall in your midst.
Eze 27:35 All the inhabitants of the isles will be astonished at you; Their kings will be greatly afraid, And their countenance will be troubled.
Eze 27:36 The merchants among the peoples will hiss at you; You will become a horror, and be no more forever.’ ” ‘ “
Eze 28:12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
Eze 28:13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
Eze 28:14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
Eze 28:15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.
Eze 28:16 “By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones.
Eze 28:17 “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you.
Eze 28:18 “You defiled your sanctuaries By the multitude of your iniquities, By the iniquity of your trading; Therefore I brought fire from your midst; It devoured you, And I turned you to ashes upon the earth In the sight of all who saw you.
Eze 28:19 All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you; You have become a horror, And shall be no more forever.” ‘ “
Pharaoh to Be Slain
Eze 31:1 Now it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, on the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Eze 31:2 “Son of man, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his multitude: ‘Whom are you like in your greatness?
Eze 31:3 Indeed Assyria was a cedar in Lebanon, With fine branches that shaded the forest, And of high stature; And its top was among the thick boughs.
Eze 31:4 The waters made it grow; Underground waters gave it height, With their rivers running around the place where it was planted, And sent out rivulets to all the trees of the field.
Eze 31:5 ‘Therefore its height was exalted above all the trees of the field; Its boughs were multiplied, And its branches became long because of the abundance of water, As it sent them out.
Eze 31:6 All the birds of the heavens made their nests in its boughs; Under its branches all the beasts of the field brought forth their young; And in its shadow all great nations made their home.
Eze 31:7 ‘Thus it was beautiful in greatness and in the length of its branches, Because its roots reached to abundant waters.
Eze 31:8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide it; The fir trees were not like its boughs, And the chestnut trees were not like its branches; No tree in the garden of God was like it in beauty.
Eze 31:9 I made it beautiful with a multitude of branches, So that all the trees of Eden envied it, That were in the garden of God.’
Eze 31:10 “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Because you have increased in height, and it set its top among the thick boughs, and its heart was lifted up in its height,
Eze 31:11 therefore I will deliver it into the hand of the mighty one of the nations, and he shall surely deal with it; I have driven it out for its wickedness.
Eze 31:12 And aliens, the most terrible of the nations, have cut it down and left it; its branches have fallen on the mountains and in all the valleys; its boughs lie broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the peoples of the earth have gone from under its shadow and left it.
Eze 31:13 ‘On its ruin will remain all the birds of the heavens, And all the beasts of the field will come to its branches—
Eze 31:14 ‘So that no trees by the waters may ever again exalt themselves for their height, nor set their tops among the thick boughs, that no tree which drinks water may ever be high enough to reach up to them. ‘For they have all been delivered to death, To the depths of the earth, Among the children of men who go down to the Pit.’
Eze 31:15 “Thus says the Lord GOD: ‘In the day when it went down to hell, I caused mourning. I covered the deep because of it. I restrained its rivers, and the great waters were held back. I caused Lebanon to mourn for it, and all the trees of the field wilted because of it.
Eze 31:16 I made the nations shake at the sound of its fall, when I cast it down to hell together with those who descend into the Pit; and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, were comforted in the depths of the earth.
Eze 31:17 They also went down to hell with it, with those slain by the sword; and those who were its strong arm dwelt in its shadows among the nations.
Eze 31:18 ‘To which of the trees in Eden will you then be likened in glory and greatness? Yet you shall be brought down with the trees of Eden to the depths of the earth; you shall lie in the midst of the uncircumcised, with those slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude,’ says the Lord GOD.”
Some save in silver and gold and step on others to get it. But are they saving via the satanic system or the Kingdom of God? I’ve seen businesses duplicate one another’s tactics trying to out bid and out sell one another just for riches and fame. Some come and some go. Don’t be wishy washy, invest in a place where there is neither rust nor rot. Invest in God’s Holy Kingdom in every way possible.
Are you saved? Now is the time to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. With all that is going on around the world, you need a friend. Jesus can be that special friend if you allow Him into your life. He is your helper and His Holy Spirit is your Comforter.
If you are not saved, just repeat the Romans Road after me: Say “Jesus, I repent of my sins, I am so sorry Lord. I believe that you died on the cross and rose 3 days later from the dead, just for me and I accept what you have done, I accept you as my Savior. Thank you Jesus, amen.” Now go find a bible believing, Holy Ghost filled church and learn of Him, it’s never too late. Your new life starts now. All old things are gone away. God throws them as far as the East if from the West. Now….go live, laugh and love!
Num 6:24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
Num 6:25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Num 6:26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Thank you for coming on today and I pray that your week goes by Victoriously!
Rev Essie signing off! God bless and have a great day!
*ref. Thompson Chain reference King James Version
*ref “Ask for the Ancient Paths” Jessica Jones