Inspiring. Similar to being inspired, an inspiring person, is “someone with the urge or ability to do or feel something creative.” Most of them usually uplift and encourage others. So how do we become inspiring? By being a positive role model and committed to a cause that we love.
not deterred by danger or pain; brave.
The Lord is saying to us today “Be bold and be strong because I am with you. As the witches and warlocks claim to be bold and strong they know nothing but fleshly wisdom. The flesh is not eternal. I am Eternal, I am wisdom, I am strength, I am all that you need to overcome their foolishness.Trust in me and you will see as each day goes by that, you are the power through my son Christ Jesus and nothing by any means can hurt you. As you sing your praise and worship to me saying ‘there’s none like you’ I am also saying to you that there is none like you as well. I live within you through my Holy Spirit. As above so below. You are the apple of my eye and you always will be.”
The Baptism of Jesus
Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Jos 1:7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
2Ch 32:7 Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:
2Ch 32:8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.
- Deuteronomy 31:6Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Deuteronomy 31:7Then Moses summoned Joshua and said to him in the presence of all Israel, “Be strong and courageous, for you must go with this people into the land that the Lord swore to their ancestors to give them, and you must divide it among them as their inheritance.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Deuteronomy 31:23The Lord gave this command to Joshua son of Nun: “Be strong and courageous, for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Joshua 1:6Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Joshua 1:7“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Joshua 1:9Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Joshua 1:18Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey it, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Joshua 2:11When we heard of it, our hearts melted in fear and everyone’s courage failed because of you, for the Lord your God is God in heaven above and on the earth below.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Joshua 5:1Now when all the Amorite kings west of the Jordan and all the Canaanite kings along the coast heard how the Lord had dried up the Jordan before the Israelites until they had crossed over, their hearts melted in fear and they no longer had the courage to face the Israelites.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Joshua 10:25Joshua said to them, “Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the Lord will do to all the enemies you are going to fight.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 2 Samuel 4:1Ish-Bosheth MurderedWhen Ish-Bosheth son of Saul heard that Abner had died in Hebron, he lost courage, and all Israel became alarmed.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 2 Samuel 7:27“Lord Almighty, God of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you.’ So your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to you.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 1 Chronicles 17:25“You, my God, have revealed to your servant that you will build a house for him. So your servant has found courage to pray to you.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 1 Chronicles 22:13Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the Lord gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 1 Chronicles 28:20David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 2 Chronicles 15:8When Asa heard these words and the prophecy of Azariah son of Oded the prophet, he took courage. He removed the detestable idols from the whole land of Judah and Benjamin and from the towns he had captured in the hills of Ephraim. He repaired the altar of the Lord that was in front of the portico of the Lord’s temple.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 2 Chronicles 19:11“Amariah the chief priest will be over you in any matter concerning the Lord, and Zebadiah son of Ishmael, the leader of the tribe of Judah, will be over you in any matter concerning the king, and the Levites will serve as officials before you. Act with courage, and may the Lord be with those who do well.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 2 Chronicles 25:8Even if you go and fight courageously in battle, God will overthrow you before the enemy, for God has the power to help or to overthrow.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 2 Chronicles 26:17Azariah the priest with eighty other courageous priests of the Lord followed him in.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- 2 Chronicles 32:7“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Ezra 7:28and who has extended his good favor to me before the king and his advisers and all the king’s powerful officials. Because the hand of the Lord my God was on me, I took courage and gathered leaders from Israel to go up with me.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Ezra 10:4Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Psalm 107:26They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Ezekiel 22:14Will your courage endure or your hands be strong in the day I deal with you? I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Daniel 11:25“With a large army he will stir up his strength and courage against the king of the South. The king of the South will wage war with a large and very powerful army, but he will not be able to stand because of the plots devised against him.