The Power of the Blood
Do you use the Blood of Jesus and His name to rebuke evil? There once was a preacher who said that only old fashioned people say, “The Blood of Jesus!” Well call me old fashioned because I say it every day and I pray that you do too. By the Blood of Jesus we can enter into the Holy of Holies.
(Hebrews 9:22) And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. 23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: (Heb 10:19-23) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Jesus Blood was equal to the task. The blood of animals no longer are accepted by God. They are not good enough. If you know anyone in the back woods sacrificing anything, they are in error.
Revelations 3:21 “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.” The bible also tells us that Jesus was the Greatest Sacrifice and is now sitting down on the right hand of God, making intercession for us. This means that Jesus is the filter between us and God. We MUST go through Him. God will not hear us unless we: 1. accept His Son or 2. happen to be repenting at the time. Evil people think that God is listening to their shenanigans. He is too Holy to put up with it. You have to show Him that you are interested in His Word, Will and Ways or He will turn His head from you. Your obedience to Jesus attracts God, not your sins. God gave His best and wants you to accept it…..(Him/Jesus.) You can say that you are mad at Him all you want or yell at Him all you want but until you say “Okay God! I accept Jesus! Now what?” (And beware of your attitude when you say it) other than that, He will not hear you.
Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
The Blood of Jesus will produce a change in a person. 2 Cor 5:17 “If any man be in Christ, he is a new Creature. Eze 11:19 There will be a freshness, God can now write His Word in our hearts. The unsaved conscience is defiled. They keep thinking that they can do something over and over without consequence. Repeat offenders do this and heretics. Only through the Blood of Jesus are we free from condemnation and guilt that comes from a defiled and spotted conscience.
The reason that the entertainment world, etc. want us to believe in Aliens is so that when we finally see one we will think that they are just Aliens…..they are demons! Plea the Blood of Jesus and be free of it. Even the Air Force sees UFO’s and they “all of a sudden” disappear out of site. They disappear because they are of the spiritual world. These are not aliens but spirits that are sent to upset us and place fear in us. E.T. is not as friendly as the one in the movie. Researchers did a study on those who were allegedly abducted. Those who called on the name of Jesus Christ awakened from the so-called “abduction” and was freed. Those who didn’t call on Jesus ended up with scratches, implantations, sicknesses. Only the name of Jesus works against these so-called aliens. Only the name and Blood of Jesus works against the enemy.
The aspects of the Power of the Blood:
1. We are redeemed by the Blood Eph 1:7, Col 1:14, Rev 5:9 Redeemed “exaggerazo” to buy out, purchasing a slave with a view of freedom. “Lutroo” to release on receipt or ransom, paying a price for. 1 Tim 2:5-6, Matt 20:28, 1 Cor 6:20 Redemption is eternal. Heb 9:12. It is not by money, vain conversation or traditions.
2. We are forgiven Eph 1:7, Col 1:14 Conviction=sin is revealed. Condemnation = Punishment, satan would condemn you and drive you away from God.
3. By the Blood we are cleansed. 1 John 1:7, Rev 1:5, 7:14 We become pure and cease to do evil. Heb 9:14, 2 Tim 2:21.
4. By the Blood we are justified. Romans 5:9 Because we are cleansed. Lev 14:1-7 The leper is cleansed and restored to the fold. “Tsadag” to be made right. You are made innocent by the Blood of Jesus. Acquitted from all guilt. Just as if you never sinned. This doesn’t mean that you can abuse God’s Grace. satan accuses you to…..YOU! Job 1:6, 2:1, Rev 12:10 “diabolos” accuser, a sanderer.
5. The Blood sanctifies: The Blood is our defense. You now have Peace. Is 43:26, 1 Jo 5:8 the 3 must agree, John 17:17 sanctified by the Word….READ THE WORD! As Jesus’ hands were fastened our hands should be fastened to do His work only. Our walk is to be sanctified. As Jesus’ feet were nailed to the Cross and His Blood spilled, it sanctifies and cleanses our walk. Blood was spilled in three places in the Bible…1. The Garden = freeing of the mind. 2. The Whipping Post = By His stripes we were healed. (It is done). 3. At Calvary – bruised for our iniquities.
Jesus is good, God is good, praise Him and use that Blood that He shed…..FOR YOU!
Rev Esther R. Scott