Good Thursday morning May 12th 2022!
The Lord is saying good morning my child. I have blessed you already to have a wonderful day. You are blessed because you are a resident of the kingdom of God and I take care of my own. The circumstances that are going on around in the world today do not concern you so have no fear. Leave everything to me. The enemy goes around AS a roaring lion he is NOT a roaring lion. The devil is a liar and the Father of lies. That is why you hear of one situation and story in the news and weeks later, it changes. Humans are stumbling over one another to try to make a point. The problem is none of them get along good enough to be correct in their points. I change not. I am not like television I do not need ratings. What I say is true. What I say does not need correcting. Be alert and listen to my prophets. My prophets from the Kingdom of Heaven speak the word, they do not speak out of emotion, wishes or wants. Sometimes they speak enjoyable words and sometimes they speak correction. That is how I speak and I have assigned them to do so for me. Heeding them makes you profitable in all ways possible. Beware of earthly fortune tellers who try to take advantage of my word. You will know them by their language. As I said in my word the things that I say are simple so that people can understand it. I do not use collegiate words because everyone does not understand that. The disciples that followed Jesus were not very collegiate people. Yet they were excellent believers. And did wonderful and marvelous things such as healing, signs and wonders. Remember these things that I tell you today. I love you. “
Revelation 21King James Version
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
- Joshua 13:22Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Isaiah 2:6Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Daniel 2:27Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Daniel 4:7Then came in the magicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Daniel 5:7The king cried aloud to bring in the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers. And the king spake, and said to the wise men of Babylon, Whosoever shall read this writing, and shew me the interpretation thereof, shall be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about his neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Daniel 5:11There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
- Micah 5:12And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations