|We bless you in Yeshua’s mighty name! |
Psalm 92:11 11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me. •
Enemies abound but God’s love, peace and comfort abound so much more. Amen. When you go to sleep at night the enemy of your soul is planning on how he can make your following day uncomfortable. he is always at work. Evil is riotous. Evil is chaos. This is why the Word tells us to get our houses in order. A good house cannot run on chaos and deceit. When people are at work against you, God sees it all. It may take time for them to be revealed but it will come to pass. riotous | adjective marked by or involving public disorder: a riotous crowd.
• characterized by wild and uncontrolled behavior: a riotous party. satan is an unruly, rowdy, disorderly, uncontrollable, unmanageable, undisciplined, uproarious, tumultuous, violent, wild, ugly, lawless, anarchic being. he hates you having a second chance and he has absolutely none. he has already received his future sentence since the beginning of time when he was around to tempt Woman to sin. The Fall had to take place before the creation of man for satan to be around to use the snake. The snake was said by God’s Word to be “subtil” which means crafty. He was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. From the time that the Lord made Adam and Woman (her name before the fall), we do not know how many years had gone by. Many say days but if you read Genesis 2-3 you will see that in verse 15 God told Adam to dress and keep the Garden, in verse 19 he made help, 20 Adam named the animals, was alone and in verse 22 God made Woman (23). In verse 25 they were naked and the man and his wife were not ashamed. Between that verse and Chapter 3 verse 1 there could have been years. No one knows. Only God knows.
|Notice that God gave Adam the command to not eat of the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Not man and woman, just the man. He said in Chapter 2 verse 17 “for in the day that thou latest thereof thou shalt surely die.” God didn’t say “maybe” or “perhaps”. We have to watch how we use our wording when we speak. The enemy can use it against us. It is okay to laugh and have a great time with your friends because the bible even says that God laughs (Proverbs 1:26). But, be careful when quoting or teaching. Adam’s wife was deceived by the snake when he twisted God’s Words and placed doubt in her mind. Chapter 3:1 “Yea, hast God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” He gives it that “Did God really say that?” feeling. She then also twists God’s Words without carefully considering what God really said to her husband, (or wisely asking) but answering wrongly by saying in Verse 3 “….lest ye die”. She begins to waiver, changing God’s words. All she had to do was leave the situation and run and tell her husband to get the story straight. After all, when God had told Adam, Woman wasn’t even created then. The Fall happened and chaos came into a perfect living arrangement due to self-will. They could no longer be trusted. God put them out of the Garden. This is what happens when you listen to the enemy instead of the Voice of God. |
Beware of voices. God says, “My sheep know my voice.” Know His voice. Not the Accuser of the Brethren in Rev. 21:10. The first death in the Garden: God now has to kill one of His creations to cover man and Woman. (Thus, the covering of the Blood.) Some say because of Jesus later in the Bible it was a Lamb that gave it’s life for Adam and now “Eve”. We aren’t sure but it surely makes sense. Notice in Chapter 3 God asks questions about things that He surely already knew the answers to.
When He asks Adam where he was, I am sure that God already knew. God is not an accuser. He allows us to answer Him in our own way. He knew where Adam was at and exactly what he and Woman were doing. He gave them free will to answer in their own way. I’ve seen people argue about the case of free-will. If that isn’t free will, I don’t know what is. And of course, Adam blames the Woman (Eve) and she blames the snake. Not only did he blame Woman he blames God as well! “The woman whom thou gavest to be with me”…. Adam makes it look as though God made her with a flaw! God does not make mistakes. (The things we’ll say when we are in trouble.)
The enemy thinks he has it made and all he has to do is aggravate man and woman forever more. One thing he hates is the fact that we have that second chance to accept the Savior. That’s why Jesus came down from His awesome Throne for us to be saved by His Name and His Blood. Jesus didn’t die for angels whether good or bad. He died for you and me. Angels don’t have souls. Guess who that leaves out? Guess who is mad about it? satan hates you. Imagine those who are following him who are going to find out one day soon that he hates them too. There are going to be many, many surprised people. Why worship the Creat-ee when you can worship the Creator? Psalm 92:11 tells us that our eyes shall see and our ears shall hear the destruction upon our enemies. When people laugh at you and mock you, remain calm. Don’t take it personally. They did the same to Jesus. The enemy in them hates the Jesus in you. It’s about Jesus not us. We shall receive our reward in due time if we faint not. The only way that the teasing would bother you is if you are still living in the flesh and not the spirit. The Great Apostle Paul says in 1st Corinthians 15:31 “I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.” We are to die daily in our flesh. It cannot be done overnight. We must denounce our past sins and lusts and live holy. Leviticus 20:7 “Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy for I am the Lord your God.” It’s never too late to start your new life now.
- Years ago, I wrote an article in my Blog with a part that said you will know your enemies because they will be happy when you are sad and sad when you are happy. It’s not hard to see. Have you ever had someone who seems to be agitated when something good happens to you? You are not seeing things. Pray for them because they are being used by a demon of jealousy. It attempts to hide itself but with careful discernment you can detect it quickly. When I got a somewhat new car a while ago, I called someone that I thought loved me. They acted really odd on the phone. They didn’t sound too happy and complained about ‘this’ and ‘that’. I was shocked. I decided to take the car to their house so that they could see it. I really wanted them to be happy for me. I expected it. They came out and saw it but acted strangely as though the car had a disease or something. I looked at my daughter and she noticed it as well. She carefully shook her head at me. I was shocked at this person’s actions. They claim to be clergy so I asked them to hold hands and pray on the car with me and my daughter. I did the same with a few others as well. Their hands literally shook as we held hands. I knew what was going on by then. They said a nice prayer but it was through the skin of their teeth. By then I was thinking, “Is this person my true friend or a hidden enemy?” Have you ever had that happen to you? All that you can do is pray for them. They may have an open door for those ugly demons to come in and begin to manifest without their knowledge.
- I’ve always been what people call a “Seer” and my discernment is so strong, that enemies would love to call it paranoia. Be careful of that paranoia stuff. Man began to study the mind and called it Psychology and have ruined many intelligent, discerning sweet people ever since. Some are even on drugs to allegedly “help” them in their situations, not needing any help at all but just needing more Jesus.
- If you ever feel lonely, depressed, hated, mocked, followed, tortured, resented, laughed at, or you feel that you don’t fit in know that God is on your side. Read Psalm 28 in full and Psalm 92:11. Type it and cut it out to place in your bible or on your refrigerator. No matter what you go through, your enemies will pay for all of their harassment.
- They need to apologize (repent) or else. And that’s not a threat. I have had people apologize to me for things that they’ve done to me years ago. They said that they almost died and believed that it was because of what they had done to me thinking that no one else would know. God knew. I respect them for repenting like that. I didn’t see it coming. God sees it all. You fit in well with Him. In fact, He has a place for you if you just hang on to His unchanging Hand. With the signs in the Bible of things to come, and watch out for, we are almost through. You’ve made it this far and I want to see you on that beautiful shore of Zion. I want to visit you in your Mansion and have some coffee and cake. Cake is a celebratory food you know. My favorite is white cake so have it ready. Oh yea, and I’ll take some strawberries too.
- Exodus 23:25-27
- 25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
- 26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
- 27 I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
God bless you,
Rev. Esther R. Scott~ Daughter of the King
New Birth Ministries is a 501 (c)(3) Charitable Organization
CashApp = $EstherRScott
revessie.org ministry site
Please support my podcast starting at 99 cents per month! Your support will be blessed as well as a blessing. Thank you. https://anchor.fm/revessie/support
Watch my past Sunday Sermon “Do NOT forget God” https://youtu.be/MCfmpAJXGfc